Thursday 20 February 2014

Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .

Quotes About Love And Life  Biography.

Source:(Google.com.pk)

Quotes About Love Story

Quotes tagged as "love-story" (showing 1-30 of 465)
Coco J. Ginger
“Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.

To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.

I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” 
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: breakup, breakups, friendship, i-love-him, i-love-you, jamie-weise, love, love-affair, love-and-romance, love-story, lovers, passion, passions, unconditional 434 likes like
John Green
“I will not tell you our love story, because-like all real love stories-it will die with us,as it should.” 
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
tags: death, die, love-story 275 likes like
E.A. Bucchianeri
“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” 
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
tags: grief, grief-inspirational, heartbreak, life, life-lessons, love, love-hurts, love-story, price-of-love, prices, romance, sad, sad-but-true, sadness, true-love 272 likes like
C. JoyBell C.
“How could you love us being together?" he asked me "We are nothing alike and we are not meant for each other and we drive each other crazy, you love that? How can you love that?" So I told him "I know that we're not meant for each other, that we drive each other crazy, and that we are so different. But that's us. That's what we have; a wild nonsense. We are not good together, but together we are bad for each other. I love us together this way just like this. Because even if it's no good, it's what we have! It's us.” 
― C. JoyBell C.
tags: human, inspirational-love, inspirational-quotes, love, love-story, lovers, men-and-women, relationships, true-love 209 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“When we are in love, we are convinced nobody else will do. But as time goes, others do do, and often do do, much much better.” 
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: breaking-up, breakups, heartbreak, in-love, jamie-weise, love, love-story, passion, time-heals, trains, writing 161 likes like
Christina Westover
“The more you love,the more love you have to give.It's the only feeling we have which is infinite...” 
― Christina Westover, Precipice
tags: art, christina-westover, courtney-love, family-relationships, gay, jealousy, kurt-cobain, lesbian, love-story, murder, music, precipice, psychological-suspense, san-francisco, sibling-rivalry 146 likes like
Taylor Swift
“Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.” 
― Taylor Swift
tags: love-story, romeo, taylor-swift 135 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“Maybe she had it wrong all this time and her empty heart could never be filled by his ingenious broken spirit. Maybe this yearning had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with her.” 
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: broken-spirit, empty, empty-heart, jamie-weise, love, love-story, passion, self-love, trains, yearning 78 likes like
Maggie Stiefvater
“The world needs more love at first sight.” 
― Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver
tags: love, love-at-first-sight, love-story, world 70 likes like
Judith McNaught
“Either give me your hand, or end it now, and put us both out of our misery” 
― Judith McNaught, Paradise
tags: breaking-up, heartbreak, love-story 70 likes like
Jonathan Anthony Burkett
“After listening and getting to know more about you. Also, feeling a deep connection between us that goes beyond physical attraction. I'm beginning to feel for, so much more than the friendship that I waited to grow with you. I'm not going to try and rush things. However, I don't want to wait until it's to late.” 
― Jonathan Anthony Burkett, Friends 2 Lovers: The Unthinkable
tags: friendship, life, love-story, romance, true-love 61 likes like
Tere Liye
“Orang yang memendam perasaan sering kali terjebak oleh hatinya sendiri. Sibuk merangkai semua kejadian disekitarnya untuk membenarkan hatinya berharap. Sibuk menghubungkan banyak hal agar hatinya senang menimbun mimpi. Sehingga suatu ketika dia tidak tahu lagi mana simpul yang nyata dan mana simpul yang dusta.” 
― Tere Liye, Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin
tags: love-story 54 likes like
Krista Ritchie
“Wait for me.” The words come out choked and pained. “I need you to wait for me.” 
― Krista Ritchie, Addicted to You
tags: addiction, childhood-friends, college-romance, loren-hale, love-story 46 likes like
Jackie Kay
“When the love of your life dies, the problem is not that some part of you dies too, which it does, but that some part of you is still alive.” 
― Jackie Kay, Trumpet
tags: love, love-story, lovers 41 likes like
Tere Liye
“Orang yang memendam perasaan sering kli terjebak oleh hatinya sendiri. Sibuk merangkai semua kejadian disekitarnya untuk membenarkan hatinya berharap. Sibuk menghubungkan banyak hal agar hatinya senang menimbun mimpi. Sehingga suatu ketika dia tidak tahu lagi mana simpul yang nyata dan mana simpul yang dusta.” 
― Tere Liye, Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin
tags: love-story 40 likes like
واسيني الأعرج
“مشكلة الحب الكبير هو أن أصحابه يبدأون بشكل جميل و ينتهون في الفجيعة” 
― واسيني الأعرج, طوق الياسمين
tags: love-story 40 likes like
Krista Ritchie
“Promises from Lo are like bars at 2 a.m.--empty.” 
― Krista Ritchie, Addicted to You
tags: addictions, childhood-friends, college-romance, love-story 33 likes like
William Shakespeare
“For she had eyes and chose me.” 
― William Shakespeare, Othello
tags: beauty, eyes, looks, love, love-story, lovers 26 likes like
Gabrielle Zevin
“But I wondered if all this kissing was a bad habit with him and me. The thing we did with our mouths instead of talking.” 
― Gabrielle Zevin
tags: love-story, memoirs-of-a-teenage-amnesiac 22 likes like
Bonnie Erina Wheeler
“You're not crazy. In fact, you're perfect. Everything about you couldnt be more so if I made a list of all the qualities I wanted in a partner and special ordered you.” 
― Bonnie Erina Wheeler, Fate Fixed
tags: love-story, paranormal-romance, torin 22 likes like
Coco J. Ginger
“He’s an indulgent sort of man……

With a quick lip and a fierce tongue, the sort of tongue that draws you in with charm and words of praise, awkward silences and desperate worships.” 
― Coco J. Ginger
tags: awkward-silences, charm, fierce-tongue, friendship-and-love, jamie-weise, love, love-story, lovers, quick-lip, words-of-praise, worship, writing 18 likes like
Kimberly Novosel
“I decided I would fill the emptiness in me with God and with paint.” 
― Kimberly Novosel
tags: break-up, emptiness, empty, faith, god, heartbroken, love, love-story, paint, sad 18 likes like
“This isn't your world. It's your parents. Your world is still out there, waiting to be discovered. Always remember that.” 
― Carroll Bryant, Last Flight Out
tags: fiction, fictional, love, love-story, lovers, romance, romance-novels 16 likes like
Jamie McGuire
“Vegas changed people, creating monsters and broken men. It was easy to let the lights and stolen dreams seep into your blood.” 
― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
tags: love-story 15 likes like
Taylor Swift
“I think loving someone, despite what people think, is FEARLESS. <3” 
― Taylor Swift, Love Story
tags: fearless, fearless-love, inspirational, love, love-story, taylor-swift 15 likes like
L.M. Montgomery
“Nobody with any real sense of humor *can* write a love story. . . . Shakespeare is the exception that proves the rule. (90-91)” 
― L.M. Montgomery, Emily Climbs
tags: humor, love-story, romance, shakespeare, writing 15 likes like
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
“You try spending six months sitting at somebody's bedside, waiting for them to die and then tell me that the happy-ending love story isn't one of God's good gifts.” 
― Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Ain't She Sweet
tags: death, gifts, love, love-story, novel, romance, romance-novel 12 likes like
Chris Lange
“Then his beautiful lips touched hers. A fluttering of wings, a cry of angels, a single beat of two hearts.” 
― Chris Lange, Enchained
tags: love, love-story, romance, romantic-suspense 12 likes like
Candace Knoebel
“I’m only going say this—love is a wild creature that cannot
be tamed. It’s unconditional. And although it sometimes makes you
feel like one small person against this big old world, you must remember
you are the world to one particular person. - Astral” 
― Candace Knoebel, Embracing the Flames
tags: love, love-quotes, love-story, lovers-quarrels 11 likes like
Mehek Bassi
“Whatever I learned,
Whatever I knew,
Seems like those faded years of childhood that flew,
Away in some dilemma,
Always in some confusion,
The purpose of this life,
Seems like an illusion!” 

― Mehek Bassi, Chained: Can you escape fate?

Harris: Let us just say I was deeply unhappy, but I didn't know it because I was so happy all the time.
1 of 1 found this interesting | Share this
Roland: Sara just got off a plane from London.
Trudi: Oh, you must be exhausted.
Sara: Yes, I'm shattered, but it's nothing that some sleep and a good fuck wouldn't cure, as my sister used to say. Ha ha ha.
[Everyone stares]
Roland: You'll have to forgive Sara.
Sara: Oh, it was just... it was just a figure of speech. I've been on a plane for twelve hours next to a crying baby.
1 of 1 found this interesting | Share this
Sara: And if I were to go?
Harris: All I know is, on the day your plane was to leave, if I had the power, I would turn the winds around, I would roll in the fog, I would bring in storms, I would change the polarity of the earth so compasses couldn't work, so your plane couldn't take off.
1 of 1 found this interesting | Share this
Tom: I'll have a decaf coffee.
Trudi: I'll have a decaf espresso.
Morris Frost: I'll have a double decaf cappuccino.
Ted: Give me decaffeinated coffee ice cream.
Harris: I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon.
Trudi: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Tom: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Morris Frost: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Cynthia: I'll have a twist of lemon.
1 of 1 found this interesting | Share this
[Admiring a painting]
Harris: I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect.
[the painting is revealed to be of a red rectangle]
Is this interesting? | Share this
Mr. Perdue, Maitre D' at L'Idiot: You think with a financial statement like this you can have the duck?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Sara: What did you have in mind?
Harris: Well, I was thinking of taking you on a cultural tour of L.A.
Sara: That's the first fifteen minutes, then what?
Harris: All right, a cynic. First stop is six blocks from here.
Sara: Why don't we walk?
Harris: Walk? A walk in L.A.?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: I'm not kissing anyone hello anymore.
Trudi: Well just shake hands with them.
Harris: Are you kidding? I just wash my hands and I shake hands with some guy that feels like he's been squashing caterpillars.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Here, let me not drive for a while.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Harris' girlfriend slept with his agent]
Harris: And I thought they were only supposed to take 10 percent.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Trudi: Sheila has been studying the art of conversation.
Harris: Oh, you're taking a course in conversation?
Sheila: Yes.
[long pause]
Is this interesting? | Share this
Sara: I keep thinking I'm a grown up, but I'm not.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: So, I'll see you Sunday?
Trudi: I got a shower Sunday.
Harris: Oh yeah, and I really should take a bath... Monday?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: [answering the telephone] Hello, this is Harris. I'm in right now, so you can talk to me personally. Please start talking at the sound of the beep.
[BEEP]
Sara: Hello?
Harris: Hello.
Sara: Hello?
Harris: Hello.
Sara: Is this a person?
Harris: Yes, it is a person.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[repeated line]
Sara: Let your mind go and your body will follow.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Harris kisses Sara. ]
Sara: Oh no, I can't. This is how Mommy met Daddy.
Harris: Let your mind go and your body will follow.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment when love begins but we always know when it ends?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Ordinarily, I don't like to be around interesting people because it means I have to be interesting too.
Sara: Are you saying I'm interesting?
Harris: All I'm saying is that, when I'm around you, I find myself showing off, which is the idiot's version of being interesting.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Crook: Hi. My name is Bob. I'll be your robber.
Harris: [hands him the money] Hi, how are you?
Crook: Thank you very much.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: There's someone out there for everyone - even if you need a pickaxe, a compass, and night goggles to find them.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Sara McDowel asks Harris when the right time for deep, sustained, booming sounds were in L.A. We later find out she plays tuba]
Harris: Ah - deep, sustained, booming sounds. Around nine, nine-fifteen.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: SanDeE*, your... your breasts feel weird.
SanDeE*: Oh, that's 'cause they're real.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: But then I'd just be using you to get back at her!
SanDeE*: I don't mind.
Harris: Let's go!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: [to SanDeE*] Well, thank you for a lovely lunch and enema.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Forget for this moment the smog and the cars and the restaurant and the skating and remember only this. A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Well, maybe you think it's intellectual because you were raised with a banana and an inner tube... This is an intellectual-free zone.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: I could never be a woman, 'cause I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[after they get enemas together]
SanDeE*: So, what do you think?
Harris: I think it was a total washout.
SanDeE*: God, it really clears out your head.
Harris: Head? Head? You should go back in there and tell them they're doing it wrong. Well, it was a great lunch and enema, thanks.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Sara: Roland thinks L.A. is a place for the brain-dead. He says, if you turned off the sprinklers, it would turn into a desert. But I think - I don't know, it's not what I expected. It's a place where they've taken a desert and turned it into their dreams. I've seen a lot of L.A. and I think it's also a place of secrets: secret houses, secret lives, secret pleasures. And no one is looking to the outside for verification that what they're doing is all right. So what do you say, Roland?
Roland: I still say it's a place for the brain-dead.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Harris is trying to convince Sara not to go back to England]
Harris: There comes a time in a person's life when it's now or never. It's now or never. Let me read to you from this book of poems: "O pointy birds, o pointy pointy. Anoint..."
[Sara slams window shut]
Is this interesting? | Share this
[as they walk to the restaurant, a loud clanging sound is heard]
Harris: What's that clanging sound?
Roland: It's a nuisance. It's my damn testicles.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[whilst showing Sara around LA]
Harris: Some of these buildings are over 20 years old.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: Sitting there at that moment I thought of something else Shakespeare said. He said, "Hey... life is pretty stupid; with lots of hubbub to keep you busy, but really not amounting to much." Of course I'm paraphrasing: "Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
Is this interesting? | Share this
Sara: Why didn't you tell me you had just broke up with someone?
Harris: How do you know I just broke up with someone?
Sara: Because when men just break up with someone, they always run around with someone much too young for them.
Harris: She's not so young. She'll be 27 in four years.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: So there I was jabbering at her about my new job as a serious newsman - about anything at all - but all I could think was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, and most wonderful and yet again, wonderful.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Explaining itself, quoting Shakespeare's "Hamlet"]
The Signboard: There are more things in heaven and earth, Harry, than are dreamt of N your philosophy.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Trudi: He said it's the first day of spring.
Harris: Oh shit! Open season on the L.A. freeway!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Trudi: Do bullets go bad?
Harris: No, it's not like milk. They don't have expiration date or anything.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Trudi is loading a gun]
Harris: Don't point it at me!
Trudi: Sorry, I don't know gun etiquette.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Trudi: One of the first things I always teach my clients is about the point system. You should never have more than seven things on. You know, like your earrings count for two points, those daisies count for three points. But the best thing to do is, right before you go out, look in the mirror and turn around real fast, and the first thing that catches your eye, get rid of it. I mean, I had this thing in my hair before I left, remember? And I pulled it right out, 'cause as soon as I turned, gone! Marilyn Monroe did that.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Sharon: Whatever you do, don't get dumped in L.A. I mean, it's not like New York, where you can meet someone walking down the street. In L.A. you practically have to hit someone with your car. In fact, I know girls who speed just to meet cops.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Frank Swan: What do you do for a living, Rollie?
Roland: I deal in English paintings.
Frank Swan: Abstract or realistic?
Roland: Depends on which way you look at them, I suppose.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Trudi: Isn't that girl Sara awful? I mean, what's with that accent?
Harris: She has an accent because she's English.
Trudi: Or maybe she's just trying to impress everybody.
Harris: Oh, like that big phony, Winston Churchill.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: A sign spoke to me, said I was in trouble.
Trudi: If you're talking to signs, you are in trouble.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: I call it performance art, but my friend Ariel calls it wasting time. History will decide.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: You're on time.
Sara: Actually I'm late.
Harris: You're exactly on time.
Sara: But I had planned to be early.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: You know, you're really nobody in L.A. unless you live in a house with a really big door.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: We've got sun, earth, and atmosphere, and when you've got that, you've got weather!
Is this interesting? | Share this
SanDeE*: I'm studying to be a spokesmodel.
Harris: What is, what is a spokesmodel?
SanDeE*: Um, it's just a model who speaks, you know, and she points at things like merchandise, you know, like a car or washer and dryer. Sometimes it's something really small, you know, like, like a book or fine art print.
Harris: They have classes for that?
SanDeE*: Yeah, 'cause it's a lot harder than it looks.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: If confusion about your love life is ruining your day, I think it's good to go over to your best friend's house and ruin her day too.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: When I really analyze it, Trudi wasn't for me anyway. The only good times we had were having sex and laying in bed watching TV.
Ariel: I hate to tell you this, Harris, but if you can find somebody you can have sex with and lie in bed and watch TV, you've really got something.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Mr. Perdue, Maitre D' at L'Idiot: Your usual table, Mr. Christopher?
Carlo Christopher: No, I'd like a good one this time.
Mr. Perdue, Maitre D' at L'Idiot: I'm sorry, that is impossible.
Carlo Christopher: Part of the new cruelty?
Mr. Perdue, Maitre D' at L'Idiot: I'm afraid so.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: I don't think we should make love, all right?
SanDeE*: Okay, we'll just have sex.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Harris overhears an amorous couple in the next room]
Harris: They're really excited. They must be cheating on someone.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Roland: That's the difference between England and America. The English maintain civil relationships with their exes. Americans sue them.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: I've been thinking about myself and I think I can become the kind of person that's worth you staying for. First of all, I'm a man who can cry. Now it's true, it's usually when I've hurt myself, but it's a start.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: [after seeing tiny dinner at L'Idiot's] I'm already finished and I don't remember eating.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Trudi admits to Harris that she has been cheating on him]
Harris: How long has this been going on?
Trudi: Three years.
Harris: Three years? You mean this has been going on since the '80s?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: [calling the restaurant] Hello, L'Idiot? Yes, I'd like to make reservations for two for Friday. Saturday? Sunday? Ah good. Eight-thirty. Five-thirty or ten-thirty? Um, five-thirty. Visa... I'm a weatherman... yes, I'm on TV! Renting... I just sold a condo... yes, in this "soft market"... well, I don't see how that's any of your... the low fifties.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Harris: [Sara dodges cars while driving on the left] Right side... right side! Get on the right side!
Sara: I don't think he can hear you.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Gail, News Anchor: And what a surprise this weekend when the weather turned unseasonably low. Here's Harris Telemacher, our "wacky weatherman" with a report.
Harris: And when the weather dropped down to 58 degrees this weekend, how did you cope?
Man: I went to make sure all the windows were shut.
Harris: And, what about your pets? Were they outside? What happened?
Man: Well, the cats were out till around ten. But it got a little too cold for them and they came in.
Harris: The cats were out till around ten. But it got a little too cold for them and they came in! Well, that's how L.A. coped with that surprise low of 58 degrees that turned the weekend into a real weenie shrinker!
Is this interesting? | Share this
SanDeE*: [on the beach] Is it OK to spin here?

Is this interesting? 

Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .
Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .

Quotes About Love And Life Quotes Life Tumblr Lessons Goes on Is Short and Love God is Too Short is LIke a Camera is good .


No comments:

Post a Comment